Tuesday 8 February 2011

10 Things I Hate About You..



  1. I hate the way you can always make me smile even when I'm at the brink of tears, it makes me feel luved..
  2. I hate the way you embrace me and make me lose myself to you and melt in your arms, and feel protected like being in a flower bud
  3. Hate the way you make me feel B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L even when I know I'm looking ugly
  4. Hate your ADORABLE "D" shaped smile that makes the world look more colorful, and the sunlight seems brighter, and the birds sound more rhythmic, and the breeze seems more refreshing
  5. Hate your poetry and all the "us" that it expresses, for it makes me crave for the yesterday that we had...
  6. Hate how you talk (particularly how you pronounce the alphabet "a") , your accent, your voice, your whispers that still echo in my ears; make me want to kiss you full on the lips
  7. Hate the silent whispers that we converse through and know exactly what the other is thinking, makes me feel like sharing my soul with you
  8. Hate the way your hands run across my form and make me feel like warm water running through me, and want the magic to stay forever..
  9. Hate all the funny/cute/silly/spontaneous expressions you give, that make me forget all the woes of life and live this with you till the time lasts. 
  10. Hate the way you express your Luv, and make me fall for you all over again... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment